On October 15 and 16, 2012, WIRED gathered a dynamic audience of today’s thought-leaders for groundbreaking conversations on the future of healthcare with more than 200 experts from the worlds of medicine, science, technology, and business. Over the past two days, Founding Partner of the Michael Graves Design Group Michael Graves; CEO & President of Synthetic Genomics Craig Venter; President & CEO of Wolfram Research Stephen Wolfram; and Olympic Gold Medalist, Ashton Eaton took the stage as keynote speakers—sparking thoughtful conversation with WIRED’s editors.
Highlights from the conference include:
- Craig Venter Imagines a World with Printable Life Forms
- Robo-Doctors Signal the Rise of the Medical Machines
- Empowering Patients Through Design
- Big Data Is Transforming Healthcare
- Google’s Social Experiment to Help Employees Eat Better
- Sensors Embedded in Everyday Life Might Spot Dementia Early
- Paging Dr. Watson: Artificial Intelligence As a Prescription for Health Care
If you were unable to join us in New York City for the live event, please visit FORA.tv to watch full sessions of the event.